INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can change the settings and get more information. Read more Got it
What are cookies?
What types of cookies does this website use?
Next, the cookies are classified according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for his own purposes.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, managing payment , control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use elements security while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
- Preference or customization cookies:
are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by users of the service.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies:
are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Therefore, are used :
- Own cookies
- Third-party cookies
- Technical cookies
- Preference or personalization cookies
- Analysis or measurement cookies
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
Below we have created the following table in relation to the cookies used in order to allow you as a user to understand the purposes and the use that will be given to the cookies used.
WHO USES THE INFORMATION STORED IN COOKIES?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used by us or by third parties indicated in the table of cookies used.
Third party cookies.
- Analysis and / or measurement cookies: they allow to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources in order to evaluate the performance of our site and improve it. They help us to know how you use our website, which sections are the most or the least visited, and at the same time to be able to offer you information about our products and services that may be of interest to you while browsing the web or specifically through of any automated means. In the latter case, we will proceed if we are authorized to do so.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow better functionality and personalization. They can be established by our company or by external providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They are based on the unique identification of the browser and the Internet device to be able to offer you personalized advertising. We can show you personalized advertising according to your profile as long as you expressly authorize us to use advertising cookies.
The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest you consult the Google Analytics privacy page, http://www.google.es/intl/es_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html to obtain more information about the cookies you use and how to disable them (understanding that we are not responsible for the content or veracity of third-party websites).
Regarding Google’s policies in relation to cookies, you can also consult:
– Types of cookies used by Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es
When you enter our website for the first time, a window opens that allows you to accept all cookies or configure them (in the configuration you can accept or not some or reject all). If you wish to change the cookie settings or revoke consent, you can do so by accessing the “Settings” link in the first layer notice.
You can also allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options you use on your terminal or device. The steps to do this are different for each browser. Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
Below we indicate the links to different browsers where you will find the instructions to control the cookies that are stored on your computer depending on the browser you use.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
CHANGES TO THE COOKIES POLICY
This website may be modified, and consequently, it may be necessary to modify this Cookies Policy, it may also be necessary to change it due to modifications or legal requirements, so we advise users to consult it periodically.
In the event that the changes are significant, the new Cookies Policy will be communicated to users through a notice on this website.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA
The period during which the personal data will be kept is indicated in the “EXPIRY DURATION” section of the Table of Cookies Used.
Version: December 2020