A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating the cookies on your browser – Belazarte will not store data in cookies that is linked with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, create the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for the broadcasting videos, sound, or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general features based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, type of browser used, regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These cookies, whether handled by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. To do so, we analyse your navigation on our website in order to improve the products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies, whether handled by us or by third parties, allow us to manage advertising space on the website in the most effective way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use you make of our website. To do so, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow us to manage the advertising spaces publishers include on a web page, application, or platform from which they provide the requested service in the most efficient way possible. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show specialised advertising.
Third-party cookies: Belazarte.com may use third party services that, on behalf of Belazarte, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies are used, which collect information, including the user IP address, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set in the web Google.com, including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal exigency or when said third parties process the information on Google’s account.
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your device in the settings of the browser installed on your device: