COVID-19 Contingency Plan
From Belazarte Etxea we have worked on the Implementation of a Sanitary Hygienic Protocol based on the “Guide of Measures for the Reduction of Contagion by the Coronavirus SARS-COV2 for Rural Accommodations“ prepared by the ICTE, to be able to welcome you safely and that you can enjoy from Belazarte Etxea with maximum tranquility.
Here are the main measures we have adopted in our accommodation to offer you a safe stay.
A Contingency Plan has been carried out and implemented that ensures:
- The implementation of measures to guarantee the health of those housed.
- The implementation of best practices in the service, in its facilities and staff to deal with the virus.
- Prevent the spread of the virus.
- Guarantee the continuity of the activity, as well as the necessary adaptation for the return to normality as soon as possible.
- The application of preventive measures recommended by the health authorities.
It is a firm commitment of the management of the establishment to keep this plan active and update it to the guidelines, criteria and recommendations published by the health and labor authorities.
For its preparation, the legislation applicable to the sector issued through different orders has been taken into account, as well as the recommendations prepared by the ICTE.
We have at your disposal means to reduce contact: Invoice by email, online payments, etc.
- We ensure the staggered arrival of customers to avoid crowds.
- We have removed decorative elements to minimize the risk and to be able to respect the safety distance in common spaces.
- We have put hydro-alcoholic gel and masks (in case you request them).
- Cleaning and disinfection programs have been reinforced.
- Cleaning and disinfection material has been made available to you for your use.
- The person in charge of the establishment has received training in the prevention of contagion of Covid-19 and you have the necessary means of protection.
- It will ensure your safety by applying the rules established in the Containment Plan and reinforcing the cleaning of the facilities prior to your arrival, and once it has finished.
- The health care telephone number for Covid 19 in Euskadi is 900 203 050
- Respect the safety distance of 2 meters.
- Use the disinfectant solutions, which you will find at your disposal.
- Deposit personal hygiene waste in the lidded bins that you will find in the bathrooms.
If you have symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, etc.) notify the accommodation staff.